Friday, June 14, 2013

MutiPlayer

       Hello I am back with more info now I hope y'all know about the updates. Well a new update is coming out i am so excited. I want to talk about multiplayer  it is at the main menu so you cant miss it. I would find a good server then go to the ADD SERVER and type in the server ip the ip can be as simplistic as mcserver.com yeah i know easy well some are sophisticated like 123.12.123.1.1.1.21.123.1.123 get the picture. Now I recommend playing single player for a few months tell you can get really good. Most server have greifers , greifers are people who destroy your stuff you build yeah it is so rude. But yo can learn to talk to greifers and tell them please no destroying they might listen. Another thing would be chat in the server they have a server chat so you can communicate to other people ,but sometimes people can be really rude and be bullies so be careful.So that is about it for servers.   :][:    

No comments:

Post a Comment